Updated DJ-Catalog2 is here! The new version introduces few important changes.
The most important thing is the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliance. We've added additional form controls purposed to collect personal data in:
- Ask about this product form
- Cart form (Query or Checkout)
If the website's user sends the enquiry or submits the order, the administrator will receive the notification e-mail. It can be used in the future as a proof that user has agreed to the consents.
We've released the article for DJ-Catalog2 documentation section, where you can learn more about the GDPR Agreements in DJ-Catalog2 forms.
Another new feature is discount coupons option purposed to give the possibility of creating promotional codes for customers.
Read the article from the documentation section and learn more about the available options: DJ-Catalog2 Discount coupons.
This feature lets you add the default image to the products that do not have own photos.
Enable it in DJ-Catalog Options -> Image Processing tab.
Once you add an image there and save the settings, each product without pictures will get the default image.
We've released the article for DJ-Catalog2 documentation section, where you can learn more about the default dummy images.
Display stock information
As the basic stock control feature was introduced when we released the DJ-Catalog2 with shopping cart we have now added a new feature that enhances that functionality.
With the "Display stock information" parameter you can control how the stock information is being displayed on the product page and on the product lists pages.
The available options are:
- No - no stock information is being displayed
- Only when out of stock - only when no items in stock the information is displayed
- In stock / out of stock - both pieces of information about the availability and unavailability of the product is displayed
- In stock (quantity) / out of stock - when this parameter is set the stock information will display the number of available items and information about the product being out of stock.
This parameter is available in DJ-Catalog2 -> Options -> Cart tab.
Example from the product list:
Please note: if the product has the variants set then there's information about the availability without the number.
New extra field - Multi-select
There's a new extra field type you can use in your products - Multi-select.
See the video to learn how easy it is to use the new field.
In the latest DJ-Catalog2 3.7.2 version we have also added the possibility to sort order products by Modify Date.
Want to know more?
- You will find the full list of changes in the change log for version 3.7.2
- If your subscription expired you can renew your subscription with 25% discount.
- Check how you can update DJ-Catalog2
- Visit DJ-Catalog2 product page to see all the features of our driectory extension
What do you think about this release? Let us know in comments!