DJ-Catalog2 version 3.5 was just released in stable version.
This update brings many new features expected by our customers. Some of them are:
- Possibility to assign product to multiple field groups
- Products' location related attributes (address, city, phone, etc.) + Google Maps support.
- Map search / Product locator
- Archived products marking products as archived and separate view that displays archived products only.
- Parent/child products - possibility to assign product to antoher - parent - product. Children are displayed in table layout, in a single product page.
- New cart layout - with single "Update cart" button.
- Attachment labels/captions. Ability to predefine valid labels for attachments.
But that's not all. You can find the whole changelog here.
Most important ones were explained in blog post about Release Candidate version that you can read here.
If you want to renew or extend your subscription - remember that you can benefit 25% discount! Read more about renewing your subscription.
25% discount also applies when you purchase Bundle with DJ-Catalog2!