DJ-Catalog2 version 3.5.4 Release Candidate 1 was just released.
In this RC you'll find better PHP7 compatibility, improvements, fixes and new features. Check the changelog:
- (+) There is a new attribute (Page Heading) and the setting (Page heading override) - within categories and products - which both allow to give better control overheading on product and category pages.
- (+) We added "Show on google map link" into the map markers.
- (+) There is a new version of Filters Module (mod_djc2filters). It introduces new type of filter (Checkbox OR) that applies to checkbox fields and becomes the alternative for already existing Checkbox filter.
- (!) In some cases, upon saving a product and changing its group of extra fields, the values of old attributes were not deleted. It has been fixed now.
- (!) New version of Producers Module (mod_djc2producers). It fixes the conflicts between two module instances on the same page.
- (!) New version of Finder plugin (plg_finder_djcatalog2). It fixes the problem with indexing child products.
- (!) Problems with contact and product submission forms ("0-Invalid address bug") have been fixed. (Joomla 3.5+).
- (!) Problems with invalid database COLLATION when using alphabetical filter (A-Z) have been fixed (Joomla 3.5+).
- (!) PHP 7 compatibility. In some specific cases, the list of extra fields values were not listed in the product form. It has been fixed.
This version can be found in Downloads section of DJ-Catalog2 and is available for all active subscribers.
If you'll find any issues with this version please let us know in comments below or directly using helpdesk, thanks!