We're on final steps of releasing DJ-Classifieds version 3.5. Below you'll find a list of what will be added/changed/fixed (over 40 items in change log of what we have now). There will probably be more things we'll add to the final version. However for now this is what you can expect.
We're calling users that can intensively test the new version.
We're looking for users that will install this Beta version (in safe environment like copy of their live site) and test it if it has any bugs or something is not working as intended.
- You need to be active subscriber of DJ-Classifieds
- Your site has to be working for some time in production - so you know your site and will find out easily if there are bugs you'll notice
- You need to be able to check if the update went find and if there were any issues with it regarding your current Joomla template and other extensions
With this app you'll be able to generate coupons for users to attract more of them with discounts.
Here's a short video explaining what will be possible with Coupons App:
Below is list of things that were added or fixed (this is a complete list with numbers that you can refer to when you have questions about the feature it represents. 3 of the features are described in more details below the complete list - so click or scroll down to learn more about them. More info about the Coupons App is above).
! - stands for fix of the problem
+ - stands for new feature
- (!) Multicategories APP - problem with label translations
- (!) Problem with paying for extra plugin elements while paying also for payments.
- (+) Multicategories support in Maps module
- (!) Paypal payment assigning points package issue on French language
- (+) Better support for Joomla cache in DJ-Classifieds Maps module
- (+) Better support for Joomla cache in DJ-Classifieds Regions module
- (+) Better support for Joomla cache in DJ-Classifieds Category Tree module
- (+) Better support for Joomla cache in DJ-Classifieds Category Menu module
- (+) Better support for Joomla cache in DJ-Classifieds Statistics module
- (+) User profile links base on profile view Itemid
- (!) Invoice manager plugin, missing DjTheme library
- (!) Email with "_" treated as invalid during validation of guest email.
- (!) Subscription plans resolved problem with ignored parameter "User profile details"
- (!) Categories ACL problems during advert creation
- (!) Problem with missing Itemid on Checkout page
- (!) Fix for publication adverts on list in administrator when it's added by guest without email
- (!) Przelewy24 resolved problem with PHP7 compatibility
- (!) When in search "price from" and "price to" was equal then "price to" was ignored
- (+) COUPONS APP
- (+) Search in users adverts view
- (!) Missing some custom fields during administrator edit with multi categorization App.
- (+) Allow users on front to block publication of advert
- (!) Problem with description characters when Subscription Plan used
- (!) Assigning users to Joomla group when using free Subscription Plan
- (+) Renew days info when not using durations plans
- (!) In administrator User Subscription Plans view, User name linked to User plan edition
- (!) Payment publication status change email sending problem.
- (!) Add correct email to Invoice Manager when guest is adding advert.
- (+) Class with field name in custom field container during advert creation
- (+) New field "purchase_details" which allows to display User details on sales and orders history
- (+) Address and Post code placeholders in DJ-Classifieds Search Module changed to HTML5 placeholder instead of script solution.
- (!) Problem with shipping and PayPal payments for order.
- (+) Position module 'djcf-top' added to checkout top
- (!) Resolved problem with multicategories and only 1 extra category.
- (!) Requesting for payments for type after update.
- (!) Wrong email notification to administrator when advert edited by guest
- (!) Problem with activating payment for points package on non-lating languages
- (+) Accordion for adverts in User Subscription plans
- (+) Support for Browser API key in Google Maps
- (+) Support for user tags in User Notification email.
- (!) Module items don't display region when only this element published.
- (+) Categories restriction in maps module
Users can now block publication of the advert. This is handy when they do not want to unpublish it but stop publishing it for a while.
To enable this feature go to Options - Global tab and enable "Allow users to block adverts" feature
Once enabled user can block the advert and it'll disappear from the adverts list. Later when needed the advert can be brought back by publishing it again.
When creating a new field for profile you'll use the field's name: "purchase_details" (the label can be whatever you want) each user can edit this field when editing their profile and fill there the contact information that can be used for the other party to contact him (those can be bank data or any other information for the seller/buyer).
This field will be visible only for administrator or the author of the advert. So it's important to set the field to be visible like this.
Here's the screenshot of how the field should be set up:
Now, when user edit the profile - the new field is visible and ready to be filled (on the screenshot you'll see exemplary filling):
When filled, the author or administrator will see a button to trigger the popup with those info in their History of sales and orders:
If the field wont be filled by the user it'll display only username + email.
If you have any questions about this update let us know in the comments. Thanks!