DJ MediaTools has received yet another update, 2.14, which brings a few fixes requested by the users.
Here is the shortlist of recently encountered issues that have been corrected in this update:
- Drag and drop custom items on published items
Previously, if by browsing the custom items we filtered only (Published / Unpublished), the system blocked the sorting of Drag & Drop. Now it's enough to sort the filters in order (1 column), and the sorting is unlocked.
- Error while creating Album on Joomla frontend
When trying to create an album, the JS script referred to the description field that does not exist.
- Problem with images optimize on the backend
The JS code responsible for the optimization had a wrong URL.
- Creating an album with ARK Editor
If the ArkEditor was a default editor, there was an error when saving the album from the front of the page. It happened because of a reference to a non-existent Joomla editor object.
- Autoplaying video on Vimeo streaming
If Media Tools item came from Vimeo, then there was no autoplay. It was enough to copy the URL and paste it again. Old items without autoplay need to be saved once again.
Want to know more?
- You will find the full list of changes in the change log for version 2.14
- If your subscription expired you can renew your subscription with a 25% discount.
- Check how easily you can update DJ-MediaTools
- Visit DJ-MediaTools product page to see all the features of our DJ-MediaTools extension.
Let us know in the comment what do you want to see in the next release!
Joomla extension for galleries, slideshows, sliders. Create beautiful photo and video galleries and place them anywhere at your website.J3J4WCAG
Joomla extension for classified ads, auctions and listing websites. Offers unlimited categories, locations, custom fields, and various payment gateways.J3
Simple and powerful directory/catalog and eCommerce Joomla extension. Simple to setup and provides neat, modern responsive output.J3