The updated version of tabs component for Joomla was just released. The 1.3.6 version brings one new useful feature and latest K2 compatibility + fixes.
We have added the tag filtering option. You can define tags in the backend, and they will limit the display of content to containing specific tags only. This also works with images from DJ-MediaTools component, which is integrated with DJ-Tabs. See how to insert DJ-MediaTools albums into tabs.
Did you know that Joomla 3 gives the possibility to add additional custom options to Joomla articles? See how to use custom fields.
The 1.3.6 version update brings also K2 ver.2.9.x support and two fixes. DJ-Tabs works with K2 Component since 1.3 version.
If you don't know already, DJ-Tabs is a Joomla component and module purposed for displaying content in tabs or accordion layout. Users can display a single article, articles from category and modules as well.
Want to know more?
- You will find the full list of changes in the change log for version 1.3.6.
- If your subscription expired you can renew it 25% discount right from your account. Check this out.
- Check how you can update DJ-Tabs
- Visit DJ-Tabs product page to see all the features of our DJ-Tabs extension
- Download the latest DJ-Tabs component version
The new version is available for download for all active subscribers and can be updated using Joomla updater or built-in updater directly from DJ-Tabs.
If you have any questions, or thoughts about this update, let us know in comments!