DJ-Catalog2 for Joomla 1.7 was updated to 2.2.4 version.
- fixed: filters behaviour when "producer" filter was disabled
- fixed: modules detection of custom template, when modules published on non-djcatalog2 pages
We have updated our free version of DJ-Catalog2 for Joomla 1.5,
- fixed problems with search plugin
- fixed problems with filters
- slimbox and frontpage module works on mootools upgrade plugin (Joomla 1.5.23 and higher)
- pathway and itemID - no need to add categories to menus
- fixed xmap plugin
- thumbnails generator - instead of "None" - "Fit to both"
- NOW WORKS WITH CONTENT PLUGINS!
you can download it here
We have updated DJ-Menu and DJ-MultitreeMenu, update includes:
- fix: links with SEF enabled in Joomla 1.7
- compressed js files (50%)
you can download those extensions here:
If you want to contact us, in any case, us one of those methods:
- write a comment here or under any article on DJ-Extensions.com site
- if you need technical support with extensions - contact us via the helpdesk
- There are other options - you'll find links and great search in our Support Center where you'll find Tutorials, Videos, Documentation and many more!
- Visit our community forum to talk with other users!
We have just made the update for DJ-Catalog2.
fixed: bug which was directly related to the removal of categories.
We have just released DJ-Catalog2 for Joomla 1.7.
It's a big step forward with many additional features not available in Joomla 1.5 version.
Just to mention few:
- multiple categories assignment
- multiple themes (you can create your own)
- related items - featured items
- see more