DJ-Catalog2 ver. 3.2.10
This version brings the fundamental change in how you can work with DJ-Catalog2. Now it's possible to add products from frontend.
- You can now control who can do what in frontend of your website when it comes to DJ-Catalog2.
- Available options allows you to:
- select categories that will be available for frontend users (You can just let them add products to a couple of categories, not all)
- allow to add products/items to several categories
- limit the amount of categories the product can be added to
- set if the added item should be autopublished or should wait for administrator's confirmation
- set to hide/optional/required different parts of the DJ-Catalog2 product when adding from frontend (producer, price, field group, meta data)
- there is more features like notifications settings (e-mails being sent to administrators and users), images settings, attachements, etc - you should check the options available yourself!
The other important addition is "SEO settings" tab.
This options allows you to change the alias (part of the url) of the particular parts of the URL, you can change to whatever you need:
- Category view alias
- Product view alias
- Producer view alias
- My Items view alias
- Item Form view alias
- and few more - check yourself
ACL - Permissions
It's now possible to set wider range of permissions then before. For front-end users you can set access to:
- file downloads
- delete own
- edit own
- edit state
- edit own state
- added the option to change layout style (table/blog) from frontend - users can now choose what view they prefer,
- new extra field type - calendar,
- possibility to define alphabet letters in A-Z filter (also Cyrillic, Greek or Arabic alphabet),
- configuration interface has been visually improved,
- new parameter 'Category filter type' which allows to narrow down a list of categories in the filter,
- added possibility to search categories in the back-end,
- email links conversion added - when an email address is pasted into text or textarea extra attribute, it will be converted to clickable 'mailto' link,
- 'nowrap' attribute has been removed from table cells in products table layout,
- minor fixes regarding category ordering in the back-end,
- all issues that had been found in 3.2.10 beta version and reported by our testers have been fixed.