Most of the changes have already been introduced in Release Candidate version, i.e. 3.5.4.RC.1, although some new tweaks and bug fixes have been made as well.
- (+) There is a new attribute (Page Heading) and the setting (Page heading override) - within categories and products - which both allow to give better control overheading on product and category pages.
- (+) We added "Show on google map link" into the map markers.
- (+) There is a new version of Filters Module (mod_djc2filters). It introduces new type of filter (Checkbox OR) that applies to checkbox fields and becomes the alternative for already existing Checkbox filter.
- (!) SEF router has been modified. It is now more strict when it comes to recognizing category/product ID parameters and is more likely to throw 404 errors when necessary.
- (!) In some cases, upon saving a product and changing its group of extra fields, the values of old attributes were not deleted. It has been fixed now.
- (!) New version of Producers Module (mod_djc2producers). It fixes the conflicts between two module instances on the same page.
- (!) New version of Finder plugin (plg_finder_djcatalog2). It fixes the problem with indexing child products.
- (!) New version of Categories Module. New classes have been added to sub-category <ul> elements.
- (!) Problems with contact and product submission forms ("0-Invalid address bug") have been fixed. (Joomla 3.5+).
- (!) Problems with invalid database COLLATION when using alphabetical filter (A-Z) have been fixed (Joomla 3.5+).
- (!) PHP 7 compatibility. In some specific cases, the list of extra fields values were not listed in the product form. It has been fixed.