The plugin is installed normal way using Joomla extensions manager.
Install the plugin like any other extension.
Set Status to "Enabled" - so the payment method is visible on frontend
After installation, you need to set up the plugin.
- Open DJ-Catalog2 Cpanel
- Click "Payment methods" icon
- Create a new payment method choosing DJ-Catalog2 Payment Amazon from the "plugin" option
There are two tabs to configure: Edit and Settings
- Name *
- Plugin *
- » Without tax
- VAT rule
- For Free amount
- Assign delivery methods
- Type or select some options
- Recurring payment (Yes/No)
- Available in countries
Fields with * need to be configured.
- Debug Mode - Yes/No
- Environment - Production/Sandbox
- Merchant ID - enter your merchant ID
- Access Key ID- enter your access key ID
- Secret Access Key- enter your secret access ID
- Client ID- enter your client ID
- Region - choose the region
- Currency Code - choose the currency
After the correct configuration that payment method will be displayed at the list of available payment options at the checkout.