Using the DJ Catalog2 component you are able to add all the basic information about the products, categories and producers that appear in the catalog on the website.
Let's take a look at the landing page of the DJ-Catalog2 component.
Navigate to Extensions → DJ-Catalog2 and you will see the control panel:
- Products – shortcut to a list of available products
- Categories – shortcut to a list of available categories
- Producers – shortcut to a list of available producers
- Field groups – shortcut to a list of available field groups
- Extra fields – shortcut to a list of available extra fields
- New Product – shortcut to add a new product
- New Category – shortcut to add a new category
- New Producer – shortcut to add a new producer
- New field group – shortcut to add a new field group
- New extra filed – shortcut to add a new extra field
- Images recreator – shortcut to tool which allows you to recreate thumbnails and images after changing image sizes in component options
- Options – shortcut to component options
- Documentation – link to the documentation at www.dj-extensions.com