Using the DJ-Catalog2 component there are ten view options available.
- Archived Items
- List of items (table or blog/grid)
- Map of products
- Producers view
- Product Submission View
- Query view
- Single Producer View
- Single Product View
- User Products View
To display one of the component views, navigate to Menus → Your_Menu and create a new menu item. Now click the Select button for the Menu Item Type option and under the DJ-Catalog2 title in the popup window, you will see the list of the available component views.
1. Archived Items - this view displays all archived the products or the archived products from the selected category/producer.
2. Cart - this view displays user's cart
3. List of items (table or blog/grid) - this view displays all the products or the products from the selected category/producer. You can set the layout of this view (table or blog/grid) in the component configuration or by overriding the global settings using the parameters on the right side of the New Menu Item page (Category View Item → List layout).
4. Map of products - this view displays all products marked on Google Map
Make sure you select the category/producer if you want to display the products from one selected category/producer.
5. Producers view - this view displays list of producers
6. Product Submission View - this view allows user to ad product from front-end
7. Query view - this views displays query form
8. Single Producer View – this view displays a single producer. Make sure you select the producer you want to display.
9. Single Product View – this view displays a single product. Make sure you select the product you want to display.
10. User Products View – this view displays a list of products submitted by a user.