The plugin is installed normal way using Joomla extensions manager.
Install the plugin like any other extension.
Set Status to "Enabled" - so the payment method is visible on frontend
After installation, you need to set up the plugin.
- Open DJ-Catalog2 Cpanel
- Click "Payment methods" icon
- Create a new payment method choosing DJ-Catalog2 Payment PayLane from the "plugin" option
There are two tabs to configure: Edit and Settings
- Name *
- Plugin *
- » Without tax
- VAT rule
- For Free amount
- Assign delivery methods
- Type or select some options
- Recurring payment (Yes/No)
- Available in countries
Fields with * need to be configured.
- API Login - use the API login from your PayLane merchant account
- API Password - use the API password from your PayLane merchant account
- Merchant ID - use the Merchant ID from your PayLane merchant account
- Hash salt - use the hash salt from your PayLane merchant account
- Notifications URL - contact Paylane support and them this notifications URL
After the correct configuration that payment method will be displayed at the list of available payment options at the checkout.