The plugin is installed normal way using Joomla extensions manager.
Install the plugin like any other extension.
Set Status to "Enabled" - so the payment method is visible on frontend
After installation, you need to set up the plugin.
- Open DJ-Catalog2 Cpanel
- Click "Payment methods" icon
- Create a new payment method choosing DJ-Catalog2 Payment PayPal from the "plugin" option
There are two tabs to configure: Edit and Settings
- Name *
- Plugin *
- » Without tax
- VAT rule
- For Free amount
- Assign delivery methods
- Type or select some options
- Recurring payment (Yes/No)
- Available in countries
Fields with * need to be configured.
- Business ID (e-mail) - enter your Paypal email address to receive payments (this can be any kind of Paypal account)
- Test mode - depending if you want to test it or go live, choose the proper option. "Yes," setting won't create a real transaction.
- Currency Code - type currency code you want to work with, for example, EUR, USD, SEK, NOK, etc.
- Auto redirect - No / Yes
- Client id - Application client ID used in recurring payment
- Secret - Application secret used in recurring payment
After the correct configuration that payment method will be displayed at the list of available payment options at the checkout.