Let's see how to create a new slide.
Open the DJ-ImageSlider control panel and choose "New Slide".
Now you can define slide's details and add an image.
It is required to enter the title, choose the category and select the image. After that you can click "Save".
- Title – enter a name of slide
- Category – choose a category of slide
- Slide image – choose a slide image
- Slide description – enter a description of a slide
- Status – choose yes/no if you want to publish slide or not
- Start Publishing - an optional date from which the slide should be published from
- Finish Publishing - an optional date to which the slide should be published
- ID - record number in the database
- Link Type – choose if the slide should link to anything and type of the link: menu, url, article
- Menu item – if you have selected menu item as target, then choose the proper menu item
- ALT attribute - if empty then slide title will be used
- TITLE attribute - if empty then no title attribute will be used
After saving your slide it will appear on the list of existing slides. See an example below:
If you want to make some changes in added slide e.g. change an image or a description, you have to edit a respective slide chosen from the list.