The DJ-MediaTools component allows to display albums with custom items or any different content from other 3rd party extensions using Album Source Plugins on up to 7 different layouts including gallery grid, slideshow based on our new eye-catching mootools script or slider based on DJ-ImageSlider.
Let's take a look at the landing page of the DJ-MediaTools component.
Navigate to Extensions → DJ-MediaTools and you will see the control panel:
- Albums – shortcut to a list of existing albums
- New Album – shortcut to create a new album
- Custom Items – shortcut to a list of existing custom items (album custom content)
- New Item – shortcut to add a new custom item
- Images cache – shortcut to tool which allows you to purde cached images and force its recreation
- Album Source Plugins – shortcut to a list of available Album Source Plugins
- Options – link to the DJ-MediaTools component global configuration
- Documentation - link to the documentation at http://www.dj-extensions.com/