To create new Custom Item click on the New Item button from the Control Panel and you will be directed to the form display below.
Note that you need to create at least one Album to be able to save new Custom Item.
There are two columns in this form. The main one on the left and the parameters on the right. Let's take a look at the main column.
- Title – Title of custom item
- Album – Assign the item to Album.
- Status – Set publication status
- Start Publishing –An optional date to Start Publishing the item
- Finish Publishing – An optional date to Finish Publishing the item
- Item image – Choose the item image
- Item description – Short item description
Additional options for linking an Custom Item are placed on the right column. First choose the Link Type to show related parameters. You can choose between Menu item, Article, Video (Youtube and Vimeo support) or just the URL address.
When you finish you can save the new Custom Item with one of available saving buttons.
Custom Items List
Here is an example list of created Items which can be filtered by title, publication status and Album.
You can use toolbar buttons on the top right to create new, edit, delete or change publication status of existing items.