- Menu Name – The name of the menu (default is mainmenu)
- Start level – Level to start rendering the menu at.
- End level – Level to stop rendering the menu at. If you choose 'All', all levels will be shown.
- Show icons in – Choose to show menu items' icons in mega menu, monile menu, both or disable the icons completly.
- Show subtitles in – Choose to show menu items' subtitles in mega menu, mobile menu, both or disable the subtitles completely.
- Use Note as subtitle – Use menu item note field as subtitle when subtitle parameter is empty.
Mega Menu Options
- Theme – Choose the theme for DJ-MegaMenu. You can create your own theme by copy the existing one and renaming the folder or copy the djmegamenu.css file from default theme into /templates/[your_template]/css/ and set theme to '- override from template -'.
- Submenu type – Show submenu items as tree or dropdown menu. It can be overridden in menu item settings (DJ-MegaMenu Options)
- Dropdown direction – Use obnly id you want to force default dropdown direction, which is based on language direction by default. It can be overridden in menu item settings (DJ-MegaMenu Options).
- Column width in pixels – Set default column width in pixels. It can be overriden in menu item settings (DJ-MegaMenu Options).
- CSS3 Animations and scripts features – Enabling makes the menu animate with nice CSS3 animations and also add the extra features such as sticky menu, keeping submenus inside wrapper, delay before close submenu or touch screens better experience.
- Entrance animation – select one of available animations.
- Exit animation – select one of available animations.
- Animation speed – select one of available speeds.
- Delay time before close submenu – Set delay time in miliseconds (1000 ms = 1 second)
- Open event – Bulid submenu which open on click event instead of hover. you can apply click event for all items or just for separators. Touch screens by default use click event for all items.
- Wrapper id – Submenu will change direction if it goes out the container with wrapper id. Default wrapper is container with .dj-megamenu class
- Sticky menu – It makes your DJ-MegaMenu always visible while scrolling page down.
- Sticky offset – Change the Sticky menu position from the top of window edge. It can help if your website contains other sticky elements such as header, topbar etc.
- Sticky Logo – It makes your logo always visible while scrolling page down.
- Sticky Logo Alignment – set alignment of the logo
Mobile Menu Options
- Mobile Menu – Use mobile menu for screens smaller than the with set below
- Mobile Menu Theme – Choose the theme for mobile menu. You can create your own theme by copy the existing one and renaming the folder or copy the djmobilemenu.css file from a mobile theme into /templates/[your_template]/css/ and set mobile theme to '-override from template-'
- Mobile Menu trigger width – Mega Menu will be switched to Mobile Menu for screens narrower than set value.
- Select Menu Type – display nice mobile button or standard select input field (the old way)
- Accordion Position – you can change the position to absolute to open accordion over the other elements instead of pulling down the content.
- Accordion Alignment – choose accordion menu alignment. it will align the open button and rolled out menu to the chosen side.
- Offcanvas Logo – choose logo image to display at the top of the offcanvas menu
- Offcanvas effect – choose transition effect for opening off-canvas menu. Partially supported effects should be used only if there is no fixed positioned elements on your website
- Top Modules Style – Offcanvas Top Modules can be added by publishing modules in the dj-offcanvas-top module position. You can set default top modules style below.
- Bottom Modules Style – Offcanvas Bottom Modules can be added by publishing modules in the dj-offcanvas-bottom module position. You can set default bottom modules style below.
- Mobile Wrapper Code – You can put the Mobile Menu in another module position using DJ-MegaMenu - Mobile Menu Button module. Alternatively you can copy and paste the Mobile Menu Wrapper Code anywhere in your Joomla template or custom HTML module to display Mobile Menu whereever you need.