Now we can pass on to create an individual item of a group.
Choose your group and press Add button to create a tab. Before doing this, take a look at parameters view, where you can set items configuration.
- Element's name – enter a name of item
- Type – select section/category/article/module position where you want to display a content from
- Section/Category id/Article/Module Position – select a proper item
- Elements count – number of items to display in this tab
- Characters count – number of chars of a short description
- Open cards count – number of open items in tab
- Show image – show/hide content images
- Float – select image position
- Image width (e.g. 100px or 50%) – image with measured in px or %
At least one tab has to be entered to make your component (or module) work correctly.
See an example of tabs list: