Another way to show a content of DJ-TabGenerator is by using DJ-TabGenerator module. The module displays content of a group created by DJ-TabGenerator component.
Look at a configuration view and short description of parameters.
- Group Id – group name to display
- Module Class Suffix – suffix to be applied to the CSS class of the module. This allows for individual module styling
- Module style active – turn off if you have special classes in your template css file
- Order – ASC ascending, DESC descending
- Order by – choose the odrder of displaying items
- Duration – specifies the time in ms of moving duration
- Effect – specifies the moving tab style
- Type – type of moving (not applicable to Linear)