Before you start, please go to Plugins Manager (Extensions => Plugins), list the plugins within "djcatalog2delivery" group and make sure that all of those which you would like to use are enabled:
Now, in order to create new Delivery Method in your DJ-Catalog2 shop, please open "Delivery Methods" in component back-end area a and click on "New":
Fill in the form and provide all necessary details such as name of the method, its price and description.
It is also required to select which Plugin should handle this method, because once you save the method the plugin might bring additional configuration settings that will become available in "Settings" tab.
Available attributes of delivery method explained:
- name - the title of the method. It will appear on the checkout page as well as order confirmation pages.
- plugin - type of plugin which is responsible for processing all additional actions associated with particular delivery method
- price - the cost of delivery. Depending on your global DJ-Catalog2 price settings, the prices can be either stored with or without tax. In this example they are stored with tax.
- tax rate - tax rate that should be applied for delivery method
- for free amount - the amount of order which guarantees that given delivery method will become free. Set it to "0" (zero) if you don't want to use this option.
- shipment details - when set to "Yes" the customer will be given the option to provide individual delivery address (different than billing address). If for example you want your users to be able to collect order personally in your store then you might want to set this option to "No".
- description - description that will be displayed on checkout and confirmation pages. It may contain additional specific information about selected delivery method.