Before you start, please go to Plugins Manager (Extensions => Plugins), list the plugins within "djcatalog2payment" group and make sure that all of those which you would like to use are enabled:
Now, in order to create new Payment Method in your DJ-Catalog2 shop, please open "Payment Methods" in component back-end area a and click on "New":
Fill in the form and provide all necessary details such as the name of the method, its price, and description.
It is also required to select which Plugin should handle this method, because once you save the method the plugin might bring additional configuration settings that will become available in "Settings" tab.
Available attributes of payment method explained:
- name - the title of the method. It will appear on the checkout page as well as order confirmation pages.
- plugin - a type of plugin which is responsible for processing all additional actions associated with particular payment method
- price - the cost of payment. Depending on your global DJ-Catalog2 price settings, the prices can be either stored with or without tax. In this example, they are stored with tax.
- tax rate - the tax rate that should be applied to a payment method
- for free amount - the amount of order which guarantees that given payment method will become free. Set it to "0" (zero) if you don't want to use this option.
- assign delivery methods - here you can assign for which delivery methods should the payment option be available. Leave empty if you want payment method to be available for every type of delivery.
- description - a description that will be displayed at checkout and confirmation pages. It may contain additional specific information about selected payment method.