Recently we've instructed how to translate DJ-Catalog2 parts editing language files.
This time, answering your translation questions I'll show you how to do it without FTP access.
We'll be using Localise extension available on JED.
- download and install the Localise extension
- open the extension in your backend and click the "Translations" Tab
- select language, type and client from the select boxes to narrow the search
- click DJ-Catalog2 extension name
- edit the translation and save
You can also find the article on how to translate DJ-Catalog using language files here.