This feature allows you to add watermarks to the images from DJ-Catalog2.
The setting responsible for this can be found in: Components -> DJ-Catalog2 -> Options -> Image Processing tab -> Watermark settings section
- - set it watermarks should be used
- - select watermark image
- - set watermark size
- - set horizontal watermark position
- - set vertical watermark position
After you set it click “Save”.
Now all new images that will be added to DJ-Catalog2 will have watermarks.
If you want to add the watermark to images that you already have in products:
Go to: Components -> DJ-Catalog2 -> Images Manager
Here you can recreate all images you select
Here you can proceed to apply changes to the images (in our case we’ll be applying watermarks):
- - click to add watermarks to all images
- - click to add watermarks to product images only
- - click to add watermarks to category images only
- - click to add watermarks to producer images only
- - here you can decide from which ID the processing will go
- - delete cached images
- - progress bar
When you click one of the 1/2/3/4 buttons the processing will begin and you’ll see 100% on progress bar once it’s ready.
That’s it - images were recreated and got the watermarks.