DJ-Classifieds has built-in module positions allowing you to put banners (for example with google adsense advertisements) in particular places.
Once your template settings allows for displaying module positions (to do so you need to go to your Template Manager -> click "Options" -> set Preview Module Positions to "Enabled") you can check these by adding: ?tp=1 to your address or &tp=1 if there are already other parameters given in the link - for example: http://demo.dj-extensions.com/dj-classifieds/ads/electronic-equipment,8?tp=1 . This way you can check what module position works for particular page (you can also check the category/ad ID in backend instead of this method and just put the ID in the XX mentioned below)
You can point particular banners/adsense advertisements to categories and particular advertisements.
There's a module positions that displays in every view:
- djcf-items-categories (between the subcategories/categories and the table/blog view)
Add advert view:
- djcf-top-catXX (where XX is the category ID - use djcf-top-cat0 if you want to have the banner for all categories in table view)
- djcf-top-catXX (where XX is the category ID - use djcf-top-cat0 if you want to have the banner for all categories in blog view)
Categories Tree view:
- djcf-top-catXX (where XX is the category ID)
- djcf-item-topXX (where XX is the Item/Ad ID)
Item- +18 warning view:
Profile - edit view:
Ad renew view:
Ad removing view:
Now that you know how to find out the module positions you can start adding the modules.
- Go to your module manager and find the module you want to place in DJ-Classifieds (or create a new one)
- Open the module settings and enter the module position (you wont find the module positions in your template's module positions as these are related to DJ-Classifieds. All you need to do here is just type the module position you checked in previous step, see how it works: )
- Assign the module to all pages