If you want to publish DJ-ImageSlider module inside your content you should use the Content - Load Modules plugin to do so.
- First, check if the plugin is enabled. To do so - go to Extensions -> Plug-in Manager and filter the "modules" word to check if the module is enabled.
- Then go to your modules and assign the DJ-ImageSlider module to the position you want to use (you can just create one, the name can be anything)
- Next step. Open the "Menu Assignment" tab to assign the module.
If you're using a custom module position for a specific DJ-ImageSlider module that will be used in the article you can set the assignment to: "On all pages", otherwise specify the exact menu positions in a regular way.
- Next, open your article and put the code: (where
content-articleis the module position you just assigned the module to).
- That's it, the module will appear in your article.