If while trying to install our templates on your website you see “No input file specified”, it’s very possible that this is hosting related issue.
To solve that problem you need to enable Joomla Search Engine Friendly URLs.
(wrong configuration of SEO settings)
It’s really simple procedure conducted first in the control panel and then in hosting account's editor.
Please read our step-by-step tutorial on how to do it:
1. Go to control panel (administrator panel) of your Joomla!
2. Click on Global Configuration in the Site menu
3. Click on SEO Settings
4. Select YES in the Search Engine Friendly URLs field
5. Select YES in the Use URL rewriting field
(view for Joomla 3.x)
(view for Joomla 2.5)
6. Save changes
7. Now go to your hosting account's editor
8. Edit your account's .htaccess file
9. Locate the line:
# RewriteBase /
10. Delete # (hashtag) from the line of text
11. Save changes
12. All done!