First make sure that your subscription is active (we can support only active subscribers, if your subscription expired you can renew it with automatic 25% discount). You can check your current subscriptions in "My licenses".
There are few simple rules that will allow us provide priority support after you purchased premium extension:
1. You have to register the domain you want to receive support for (this applies to extensions: DJ-Classifieds, DJ-Catalog2, DJ-MediaTools, DJ-Reviews, DJ-Tabs, DJ-Flyer).
To do so:
- First find your license key following this tutorial: https://dj-extensions.com/faq/general-faq/how-can-i-check-my-license-key
- Then insert the license key to the extension so we can verify the domain for support: https://dj-extensions.com/faq/general-faq/how-to-insert-the-license-key
2. Make sure that your Joomla! installation and extension are in the latest available versions (as our extensions are constantly being improved it's needed that your Joomla! as well as extensions are up to date).
- You can check current version of joomla on this page: https://docs.joomla.org/Category:Version_History
- Once your extension is installed you’ll find the „Update manager” that shows yours and current available version like this:
3. If your problem require us to check your website as well, make sure to provide us:
- Joomla Super User credentials
- FTP credentials
4. Contact us using the form you'll find in bottom right on our page (the ? button) or at Support center page here and preferably use the email address you used for registering on DJ-Extensions.com website - alternatively provide your License Key if you're using different email address.
6. If your suppor subscription expired - you can renew your subscription 25% off. Check this article: https://dj-extensions.com/faq/general-faq/how-to-extend-your-subscription
If you are Themeforest customer, please check this article.