If I purchase your extension, what support can I get?
We provide support for users with active subscription plan.
- fixing reported bugs of extensions. Bug need to be reported along with instrucions on how to recreate it
- instructions and assistance in use and configuration of extensions
- fixing issues related with updating extensions
We do not offer free support for:
- customization which requires modify of extensions code
- customizing css, changing styles of the template or website
- adding new features or modifying existing ones
- integration with 3rd party extensions
We do however provide paid support, please contact us with as many details as possible to get a quote.
Can I test the extensions backend?
We provide demos with backend access (for DJ-Catalog2, DJ-Classifieds and DJ-Tabs) where you can see all the settings that are used to build the demo.
You can check all settings logging in with:
- http://drive.dj-extensions.com/dj-classifieds-new/administrator/ for DJ-Classifieds
- drive.dj-extensions.com/dj-catalog2-joomla3/administrator/ for DJ-Catalog2
- drive.dj-extensions.com/dj-tabs/administrator for DJ-Tabs
All extensions are visible at http://drive.dj-extensions.com/
The license expired - can I use the extension anyway?
Yes of course. You can use the extension as long as you need it, it's GPL licensed. The active license gives you the updates and upgrades.
Can I use the extension on several websites?
Yes, the extension is GPL licensed, and you can install it on as many websites as you need.
The support, however, is possible for the registered domain only, same for the automatic updates.
If you want to get support for several installations you can choose the developer plan that provides an unlimited number of keys you can insert on the websites.
You can also choose the Unlimited Plus plan that comes also with an unlimited number of Keys.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept Credit Card and Paypal payments with 2CO.
Do I have to pay a monthly/yearly fee to use the extension?
No, absolutely not! (however it would be really nice)
Active subscription is needed to:
- get access to download section
- get updates
- get 1:1 support from helpdesk
Once you purchase the extension subscription you get the latest version + updates during the subscription time + support (closed helpdesk area for subscribers).
All the extensions will work after subscription expired - You can use the extension as long as you need it.
Later when you want to renew your subscription to get latest version of the extension and/or get help you can renew your subscription with 25% discount.
Read more about it here: https://dj-extensions.com/faq/general-faq/how-to-extend-your-subscription
If you haven't found answer for your questions here, feel free to contact us via helpdesk.