- Import (products, categories, producers). Please be careful with this option. Use 'help' button learn how to use it.
- Export feature (in product, category, producer list at the back-end).
- JComments integration (optional plugin).
- Image processing has been improved and log added.
- Support for progressive/interlaced images (jpg, png).
- New setting for A-Z filter. Optionally you can enable checking if there are any products starting with every letter.
- 'Required' parameter for additional attributes.
- In items view, robots="noindex" meta tag will be added for every page where filters have been used.
- Several new settings related to front-end editing.
- Related items' images which haven't been visible in version 3.2.11.
- Pathway/breadcrumbs - category URL used to doubled in some situations.
- Filters module which sometimes used to list wrong set of attributes.
- Canonical links - the component will now try to remove any invalid canonical URLs that were added by any other 3rd party extensions.
- Invalid number of pagination links.
If after an installation or upgrade, you are experiencing one of following errors:
Notice: Undefined variable: i1 in ...\item\tmpl\extrafields_legacy.php on line 151
Unknown column 'required' in 'where clause' SQL=...
Please do the following:
- Download an installation package (All-In-One) from our Downloads page and install it over existing installation.
- Open your phpMyAdmin panel and check if there is
djc2_items_extra_fields table. If not, execute following SQL query, where PREFIX_ is your table prefix.
ALTER TABLE `PREFIX_djc2_items_extra_fields` ADD `required` SMALLINT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';