Video walkthrough for installation and setup for Joomla users
You will learn how easy it is to install, setup and start using DJ-Messages in around 10 minutes
In the video:
- Communication between users
- Administrator's options
Contact system between users
DJ-Messages allows users to send private messages to other users registered on the same website. Each user has their own inbox and can quickly respond to the received message.
- show inbox to view notifications and quickly get to the message
- show users list to quickly select the user to whom to send a private message
Contact system between advertisers and buyers
DJ-Messages integrates with DJ-Classifieds seamlessly. Allow buyers to quickly contact advertisers using private messages. Inquiries sent via the contact form on the advert details page will go directly to the advertiser's inbox.
- show custom fields related to user profiles on the message list
- show a link to user profile page on the message list
Easy management of private messages
DJ-Messages allows easy management of received and sent messages. They can be archived as well as trashed. Built-in search and sorting options allow you to quickly find messages you are looking for.
- sort by subject, name or date
- search by keyword
- filter by adverts
- archive messages
- trash and restore messages
- mark as read or unread
Universal theme for Joomla templates
DJ-Messages comes with a universal theme that looks outstanding on many popular Joomla templates. The theme is fully responsive which means it works great on phones and tablets. It is also compatible with the Right-To-Left languages.
Show consent to private messages on registration form
During registration you can display additional fields so that users can decide if they want to use private messages and whether their profile should be visible to other users allowing for sending messages.
- choose whether users should be able to receive messages by default
- choose whether the profile link should be visible to others by default
With many configurable permissions, you can prepare the communication system for your website as needed.
Among other things, you can specify which Joomla user group can:
- Create messages
- Reply to messages
- Delete messages
- Add attachments
- Controlling status read / unread
- Create lists
- Edit lists
- Show lists
- Delete lists
User Action Logs
Now you can track action logs for DJ-Messages actions.
Start logging the following actions:
- message sent
- message replied
- message read
- message deleted
- user profile updated
- Fast loading thanks to AJAX requests
- List of users module
- E-mail notifications
- Attachments to messages
- Friendly admin panel
- Inbox module
- Quick reply form