The DJ-Classifieds Maps module displays the Google Map with selected localizations of the added adverts.
Let's take a look at the module parameters:
- Clustering items – clustering items into groups
- Map width – enter the map width
- Map height – enter the map height
- Items limit – limit of items shown on the map
- Default address – default position on the map
- Start zoom – enter the default zoom level
- Ordering – choose the ordering type
- Follow category – show ads from the currently viewed category
- Zoom control – enable zoom navigation control
- Mouse zoom scrolling – enable mouse wheel zoom scroling
- Map filter by category - select the categories you’d like the map to display
- Show only adverts from registered users - This feature can be used to motivate guests to become registered users. The map can display only adverts from registered users. In this case guests adverts wont be displayed in the maps module.