The plugin is installed normal way using Joomla extensions manager.
Install the plugin like any other extension.
After installation you need to setup the plugin.
- Open DJ-Classifieds Cpanel
- Click "Payments" icon
- Open DJ Classifieds Skrill (Moneybookers) Payment plugin
- Set status to "Enabled" - so the payment method is visible on frontend
- Logging - choose if you want to store Moneybookers callbacks. If set to "Yes" all callbacks will be saved in /logs/djcfskrill.log.php file. If your site is heavily loaded it's recommended to disable that functionality.
- Merchant ID - your Moneybookers/Skrill Merchant ID
- Secret Word - your Moneybookers secret word
- Merchant email - your Moneybookers email address
- Currency Code - type currency code you want to work with, for example: EUR, USD, SEK, NOK, etc. - full list of available currency codes can be found in Skrill documentation
- Save & Close