DJ-MediaTools integration - display images in the products with any DJ-MediaTools layout!
How to set it up
First you need to be sure you have latest DJ-MediaTools version installed along with enabled DJ-Catalog2 integration plugin for DJ-MediaTools. You can also download the plugin from DJ-MediaTools Downloads section (available for active subscribers)
- Now in Joomla backend go to Components -> DJ-MediaTools -> Albums and create new Album by clicking the New button
- Fill all needed fields (also set the layout you want to use on product page by selecting it in DJ-MediaTools -> New Album form and choose DJ-Catalog2 Product Gallery as the Album source
- save the form
Now enable DJ-Catalog2 settings to handle integration for DJ-MediaTools.
Go to Components -> DJ-Catalog2 -> Options -> Image Processing tab and scroll down to DJ-MediaTools (DJ-MT) Integration section and enable this feature (set it to "Yes”).
Below that setting you’ll find 4 additional settings:
- DJ-MT Album - Product
- DJ-MT Album - Category
- DJ-MT Album - Producer
- DJ-MT Minimum count
For points 1,2 and 3 you need to choose one of the Album(s) you created earlier in first step (DJ-MediaTools setup).
In setting DJ-MT Minimum count you can decide when the integration will be triggered (default the setting is 2 - so the DJ-MediaTools integration will display DJ-MediaTools layout only when there are more than 2 images in product, category or producer view).
Click Save to save the settings.
When all set
You’ll see the DJ-MediaTools layout in product details. In DJ-MediaTools album settings you can choose one of the available layouts (slider, gallery grid, modern slider, kwicks, skitter and more)
Possible scenarios you can see in DJ-Catalog2 settings
- DJ-MediaTools is not installed - you need to install DJ-MediaTools
- DJ-MediaTools is installed, but there is no Album with source set to “DJ-Catalog2 Product Gallery” present in DJ-MediaTools - You need to create new Album with correct source settings (see above)
- DJ-MediaTools is installed and configured properly
This will work same for DJ-Catalog2 category images and producer images.