Effects, transitions and customizations
Responsive, mobile and touch ready
Rich settings for each slide
Flexible input and output
Last but not least
Straight forward backend panel
DJ-ImageSlider comes with easy backend control panel.
There you can manage slides and categories.
Add new slides, categories and reorder slides within category easily
Listing and adding new categories
Listing and adding categories (groups) is as easy as managing core Joomla categories.
Managing slides is easy.
You can see all your slides, reorder them with drag and drop, and filter by category for easier management.
Each slide can be customized.
Module - initial settings
In the module settings you can select:
- Slider source (this can be Component or folder if you don't want to use component, then images will be pulled right from the selected folder)
- Slider type (horizontal, vertical or fade)
- Theme (you can create your own themes and select different for each module)
- Link image - select if slide is hyperlinked or will display original version in lightbox
Module - settings for component as source
If you select the component as source you can choose the slides category from which slides will be pulled, disable or enable display of title, description, readmore link.
You can also define your own text for "readmore", set characters limit for description and decide if title and description should also be links.
Module - basic slider settings
In basic slider settings you can:
- decide if you want to display the slider as "Full width slider" - this will make the module fit the container it's in
- manually set width and height of the slider
- fit images size to slide hight, width or let the system choose the best option
- set vertical image centering
- set the amount of images visible in one slide!
- set space between images (when more than one set)
- set max amount of images loaded
- set sorting
- enable Css3 transitions
- enable Autoplay of the slider
- set play/pause and prev/next buttons to be displayed on mouse hover, always or never
- enable/disable indicator (dots or numbers)
Module - customize descirption box
The description box can be customized:
- set width of the description box
- position the description box within the slide, you can set vertical and horizontal position so it fits your needs
Module - customize buttons
You can easily customize the slider module by adding your own:
- prev, next buttons (upload them right from the module)
- play, pause buttons (those can also be updated right from the module's settings)
It's also easy to position the navigation horizontally and vertically.
Additionally you can choose if the indicator will be bullets or numbers.
Copy of Module - slide effects
Tune your effects choosing exact effect and effect type.
Additionally you can customize:
- slide transition time
- next slide delay
- preload delay time
English Polish French Russian Italian Dutch German Hungarian
This is incredible and my favorite slideshow module ever ! doesnt have compatibility problems...