Easy and intuitive product card creation
Presentation is a key. Most of the clients buy with their eyes.
Create beautiful product cards, insert attractive images, add videos, tables, presentations and galleries.
VAT rates based on buyer country
According to the law in force in case of specific products, in some countries, there is a need to settle the vat rate from the buyer country.
Our system allows you to configure it.
In the panel, customer has access to his invoices as well as purchases history.
Discounts for store visitors are essential tools in improving the sale.
With our system, you can generate any coupon codes (i.e. for regular customers or on special occasions) which will be deducted from the purchase price if used.
The more information in your new store the more significant chance it will be found by the potential customer.
Add files for download like catalogs or manuals as an addition to a costly product description.
Custom product labels
Highlight some of the products with special labels.
It will bring the visitors attention to special promotions or occasions.
Automatic invoice issuing
It's an end of the trouble with invoices.
With our store, you will be able to download them from the back easily-end panel and deliver it to your accountant.
Prices dependent on the number of purchased items
Encourage your clients to purchase more at one time thanks to adjustable price levels that depends on how many pieces of the same product will be purchased.
The more, the lower price per item. This is a well-known and straightforward from ages method of increasing the seller income.
Various Joomla templates support
A good product is just a half-way to success.
The first impression is what may decide whether a visitor will dive deeper into your website. This is why your store needs to have a nice and clean but at the same time eye-catching graphic and layout.
Add a service to your product
Make your offer even more attractive by adding additional service to your product that users may buy.
For example a gift pack service.
Prices and stock levels in one view
When there are a lot of products in the store, prices and stock levels updates may be a real nightmare.
Our component provides an intuitive single-list view where you can change these amounts without going into each single product view.
Be legal! Since May 25, 2018, in EU specific regulations regarding personal data protection applications.
Not everyone is aware of severe penalties for non-compliance. Our store meets the new rules.
Guest users orders
Not every customer wants to set an account on your website.
We give you a possibility to configure your store to allow such clients to purchase without the need of registration.
More menu items
Our store system allows you to add new menu items quickly and point them to new content or to existing elements to improve the navigation.
VAT and VAT EU tax support
If you sell your products to different EU countries, it is essential to validate the EU VAT number.
You do not have to do it manually, our store will do it for you connecting with the online VIES database.
Intuitive and ergonomic cart
Customers value their time.
We respect it, and this is why we developed our cart system to provide fast and smooth orders process.
Different payment and shipment methods
Remember, the customer needs to have a choice.
Let the user decide if he likes to pay with credit card, online transfer or upon the pickup. Let him choose cheaper post or faster courier delivery.
Unlimited categories and subcategories
Group products in categories, it will make it easier for the client to find the right product and boost a sale.
Static landing pages
In our online store, it is easy to add your own custom landing pages like promotions description, policies, contacts, etc.
Your store will work great on desktops as well as on mobile devices.
Make the search in your store even easier.
Replace standard search with an intelligent solution which allows finding the desired product in a flash.
Product custom fields
Use custom fields as search filters.
Your clients will be able to find the product faster which will boost your sale.
Make it easier for your clients to choose the right product for them.
The built-in product comparison tool lets the user set together few products to check their features.
Directory, catalog or shop?
It's up to you. You can decide if you want to use DJ-Catalog2 as a simple catalog, advanced directory or e-commerce solution
DJ-Catalog2 comes as a dual-functional solution for your website.
Use it as a website directory/catalog or e-commerce functionality.
Every part of the output can be hidden or displayed.
With the two possible scenarios of the cart, you can use it as a query cart (so users can ask questions about the products) or as a product cart where users can purchase the items. It's up to you how you will use DJ-Catalog2.
What's best is that you can change your mind anytime and start or stop using specific functions.
The physical product, downloadable or subscription?
Choose what product you want to sell. That can be physical goods, virtual products (downloadable) or subscription.
Now the user creating a new product in DJ-Catalog2 can determine whether the product is tangible, virtual or a subscription.
- Tangible products have the delivery methods available.
- Virtual products can be downloaded after the purchase.
- Subscription type products allow you to sell time-limited access to Joomla! user group.
Joomla online store
Turn your Joomla website into a money-making machine by selling products
DJ-Catalog2 offers a Joomla shopping cart. Now it’s a feature-rich solution, easy to use, allowing to create an online store and start selling you products using all features required for a professional e-commerce website.
Discover the features and the power of DJ-Catalog2:
- allow your customers to make an order as a guest or create an account
- create various payment and delivery methods,
- create a various combination of one product,
- adjust non-predefined attributes of a product,
- assign different VAT rates,
- define either variable price or discounts (tiered pricing feature)
Fully loaded with features needed for successful directory website
unlimited products, categories, custom fields, locations and more
With DJ-Catalog2 you can build great, fully featured directory in your Joomla site easily. Add, update, remove listings easily with Joomla UI in backend and clean frontend. DJ-Catalog2 was built with admins and users in mind.
Administrator can easily manage unlimited amount of:
3rd party Payment and Delivery plugins are supported
Use a defined method or create your own!
The shopping cart feature is prepared for new payment/delivery plugins. The available payment plugins at the moment are:
- PayU (Poland)
- Przelewy24 (Poland)
Tiered pricing unique feature
Define prices or discounts for your products depending on purchases
Grant your customers a discount if they purchase a required number of products in a single order.
Three types of discount definitions are available:
- fixed value - calculate the discount base
- discount by percent (%) - enter the discount percentage
- discount by value - enter the discount amount
Four types of rules (quantity breaks) are available:
- individual - the number of products allowing a discount is taken for a specific product only
- across all products - all products in the cart are summed up
- same producer - only products assigned to the specific producer will be summed up
- same category - only products assigned to the specific category will be summed up
Support for VAT rates & rules
Define VAT rates and assign them to countries
This feature gives the possibility to define VAT rate for a product, and assign different VAT rates to different countries. You can even assign a defined VAT rate for each product in your store. If the customer comes from a specific country, he will see a product’s rate given to this country.
VAT rates / rules can be created in component’s back-end on VAT related pages.
// enable required checkbox fields
DJ-Catalog2 comes with a GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliance. The “Ask about this product form” and “Cart form (Query or Checkout)” contain additional form controls purposed to collect personal data.
All submitted forms will be sent via email (notification). Each email can be used as the proof.
Product comparison table
Help your customers to make a decision.
Use this feature to support users when they are considering the attributes of products. The comparison is a popular activity that users perform on the web. In many cases, it’s required action before site’s visitors will perform the desired action.
choose from many modules
The extension comes with many deeply configurable modules out of the box!
- Related Items
- Query Cart
let your users manage listings from frontend
Administrator can allow users to add/manage the listings from frontend.
DJ-Catalog2 comes with flexible Joomla ACL support.
- select categories that will be available for frontend users (You can just let them add products to a couple of categories, not all)
- allow to add products/items to several categories
- limit the amount of categories the product can be added to
- set if the added item should be autopublished or should wait for administrator's confirmation
- set to hide/optional/required different parts of the DJ-Catalog2 product when adding from frontend (producer, price, field group, meta data)
- Many additional settings available (email confirmations, images settings, attachements etc).
tweak the output as you want to customize your directory
You can set the output of the DJ-Catalog2 in many ways. Also assign different outputs to categories, menu items and even single product.
The new feature is also possibility to allow users to choose the layout style of the listing - there's now a handy switch that allows to change the table view to grid/blog view. Let the users choose what's best for them.
The component also comes with two independent (responsive ready) themes out of the box:
You can manage every bit of the output:
- amount of columns in product list
- how many products per page
- layout type: blog/table
- default ordering
- featured items options (show only featured products, set the featured products to be first on the list)
- show/hide: category filter, producer filter, search rfilter, az filter, category ordering, producer ordering, name ordering, price ordering, created date ordering
- category filter typoe (all categories, actve branch, direct parent branch)
- show/hide attributes/ description, price, producer's products
- set description length
- show/hide readmore
- many more
Product page settings:
- show/hide product images
- set category name to be a link or not
- producer name can be linked to lightbbox with producer informations, shown as text, link to producer description in new view, hide
- show/hide producer's product - a link that show all products from this producer
- show/hide price - or show it only when it's larger then zero 0
- show/hide navigation (next/prev product)
- set amout of columns of related tems and set number of related products that should show up
easily change the url settings
With DJ-Catalog2 you can build a directory for many branches as well as SEO optimize the output.
The extension comes with a unique SEO functionality. In the settings area you can set your own names for the aliases, this gives you great option to customize the catalog to your needs (it does not need to be product, producer etc, you can change those parts). What’s more, you can choose what will be the Alias serparator (dash/coma) and ID position (before or after the alias).
add any social sharing buttons, and let users comment your way
Add social buttons where you want. You can add any social icons/buttons! Use your favourite social buttons provide, or just use the generic buttons, it’s up to you, just insert the code.
Decide where the social buttons should go (top, bottom, after title, after content, product page, category page, producer page)
Choose between available comments systems:
Multilanguage Support with Falang & JoomFish
translate DJ-Catalog2 to any language
You can use one of the most popular multilanguage solutions for Joomla to translate DJ-Catalog2.
We've prepared content elements for:
Extra Fields and Filters
custom fields, field groups, filters
- Create field groups for different types of your products and group extra fields.
- Fields group can be then chosen while adding the product.
Extra fields types
Extra fields options
- assign to fields group
- select visibility (disabled/list/product details)
- use in filters
- use in search (keywords)
Filters module. With the filters module you can:
- decide where to display the module (everywhere, product list only, produclt list and sinlge product pages)
- show/hide Extra Fields group title
- select which groups should be used
- select categories that will use filters
customize and manage the pictures and images used in the directory
- Select lightbox type (Picbox/Slimbox)
- Select resize mode (Resize and crop/Resize) and area (horizontal/vertical)
- Set images szes for large/medium/small images
- You can also set the vertical and horizontal spacing between images in product details view to get it look exacty as you want
- set custom sizes for product details, blog, etc.
import from .csv
Thanks to flexible import option you can import from .csv file such data as:
You can configure import tool by creating your own import dependencies.
Queries and query cart/basket
inquiry for multiple products at once
Users can ask question about single products as well as multiple products at once. Query basket allows users to add to the basket any amount of items and send question to Administrator about additional details he wants to get.
Administrator can review queries in DJ-Catalog2 control panel as well as receive emails about the queries. It’s like having shop without option to pay for the products.
Google maps and locations
display products on Google Maps
DJ-Catalog2 comes with predefined countries from all over the world. Each user profile as well as product can be assigned to location and then searched on map.
With the Map Search view you can allow users to search for items with selected radius from preferred location and see results on map.
If the translation is not full you can easily add missing parts of the translation, or create your own translation if the language is not present on our list.Learn more