DJ-Catalog2 is a simple and powerful directory/catalogue solution. Brilliantly fills a gap in the available extensions.
This is the perfect choice if you need product catalogue and e-commerce like features without the complications of shopping cart/payments functionality.
DJ-Catalog2 is really simple to setup and provides neat, modern responsive output without need of advanced configuration (if you don't need to).
It also integrates seamlessly with the site's template and design and has multilangual and RTL support.
Fully loaded with features needed for successful directory website
With DJ-Catalog2 you can build great, fully featured directory in your Joomla site easily. Add, update, remove listings easily with Joomla UI in backend and clean frontend. DJ-Catalog2 was built with admins and users in mind.
Administrator can easily manage unlimited amount of:
- categories and subcategories
- attachments (any format you like)
- custom fields
- locations (displayed on Google Maps)
Full set of free modules included
The extension comes with many deeply configurable modules out of the box!
- Related Items
- Query Cart
Administrator can allow users to add/manage the listings from frontend.
DJ-Catalog2 comes with flexible Joomla ACL support.
- select categories that will be available for frontend users (You can just let them add products to a couple of categories, not all)
- allow to add products/items to several categories
- limit the amount of categories the product can be added to
- set if the added item should be autopublished or should wait for administrator's confirmation
- set to hide/optional/required different parts of the DJ-Catalog2 product when adding from frontend (producer, price, field group, meta data)
- Many additional settings available (email confirmations, images settings, attachements etc).
You can set the output of the DJ-Catalog2 in many ways. Also assign different outputs to categories, menu items and even single product.
The new feature is also possibility to allow users to choose the layout style of the listing - there's now a handy switch that allows to change the table view to grid/blog view. Let the users choose what's best for them.
The component also comes with two independent (responsive ready) themes out of the box:
You can manage every bit of the output:
- amount of columns in product list
- how many products per page
- layout type: blog/table
- default ordering
- featured items options (show only featured products, set the featured products to be first on the list)
- show/hide: category filter, producer filter, search rfilter, az filter, category ordering, producer ordering, name ordering, price ordering, created date ordering
- category filter typoe (all categories, actve branch, direct parent branch)
- show/hide attributes/ description, price, producer’s products
- set description length
- show/hide readmore
- many more
Product page settings:
- show/hide product images
- set category name to be a link or not
- producer name can be linked to lightbbox with producer informations, shown as text, link to producer description in new view, hide
- show/hide producer’s product - a link that show all products from this producer
- show/hide price - or show it only when it’s larger then zero 0
- show/hide navigation (next/prev product)
- set amout of columns of related tems and set number of related products that should show up
With DJ-Catalog2 you can build a directory for many branches as well as SEO optimize the output.
The extension comes with a unique SEO functionality. In the settings area you can set your own names for the aliases, this gives you great option to customize the catalog to your needs (it does not need to be product, producer etc, you can change those parts).
What’s more , you can choose what will be the Alias serparator (dash/coma) and ID position (before or after the alias)
Add social buttons where you want. You can add any social icons/buttons!
Use your favourite social buttons provide, or just use the generic buttons, it’s up to you, just insert the code.
Decide where the social buttons should go (top , bottom , after title, after content, product page, category page, producer page)
Choose between available comments systems:
You can use one of the most popular multilanguage solutions for Joomla to translate DJ-Catalog2.
We've prepared content elements for:
Extra Fields and Filters
- Create field groups for different types of your products and group extra fields.
- Fields group can be then chosen while adding the product.
Extra fields types
Extra fields options
- assign to fields group
- select visibility (disabled/list/product details)
- use in filters
- use in search (keywords)
With the filters module you can:
- decide where to display the module (everywhere, product list only, produclt list and sinlge product pages)
- show/hide Extra Fields group title
- select which groups should be used
- select categories that will use filters
- Select lightbox type (Picbox/Slimbox)
- Select resize mode (Resize and crop/Resize) and area (horizontal/vertical)
- Set images szes for large/medium/small images
- You can also set the vertical and horizontal spacing between images in product details view to get it look exacty as you want
- set custom sizes for product details, blog, etc.
Queries + query cart/basket
Users can ask question about single products as well as multiple products at once. Query basket allows users to add to the basket any amount of items and send question to Administrator about additional details he wants to get. Administrator can review queries in DJ-Catalog2 control panel as well as receive emails about the queries. It’s like having shop without option to pay for the products.
Google maps and locations
DJ-Catalog2 comes with predefined countries from all over the world. Each user profile as well as product can be assigned to location and then searched on map. With the Map Search view you can allow users to search for items with selected radius from preffered location and see results on map.
Language packs are available in our downloads section.