Subscription Plans App provides you the option to give your users way to purchase packages of pre-configured set of adverts.
This way they do not need to pay per advert each time, just have the credit of ads to use during predefined time.
Once you install the plugin you'll see new option in DJ-Classifieds - "Subscriptions"
When you enter this option you can create new subscription plan
Now when creating new subscription plan you need to fill those elements. In the first tab:
- Plan's name
- Price (how much will the subscription plan cost)
- Points (how many points will the subscription plan cost)
- Published - status of the plan (visible/not visible)
- Assign to group - you can choose Joomla group where the user will be assigned after purchasing the subscription plan
- Groups restriction - if you don't want to show (and allow to purchase) the plan for any of your Joomla groups - select them here
Now click "Params" tab.
Here you can set details of the subcription plans. What should it include etc.
- Adverts in plan - how many adverts will be included in the plan. You can set the unlimited number of ads by entering the "-1" value.
- Expiration time - how long the plan should be active after each purchase. For example when set to 5 as on our example - user has 5 days to use the amount of ads you set for this subscription plan (you can use 0 for unlimited time)
- Max images per ad - how many images will be available per ad
- Characters limit in description
- Duration - for how long each advert will be published
- Promotion - select if you want automatically assign the promotion to any ad submitted within this subscription plan (each advert will be promoted)
- Use Video - allow to add videos to the advert
- Use "Website" - allow to add website address to the advert
- Buy now - allow to use "Buy now" functionality
- Auctions - allow to use auctions
- Paid categories - allow adding adverts to paid categories
- Profile in advert - select if user's profile will be displayed when submitting adverts
You can create unlimited amount of plans and configure them to meet needs of your users.
Assign to menu
Now you need to display page with possible plans.
Open the menu in menu manager where you want to add the "Subscription plans" menu item and create new menu item. Then choose "Subscription plans" and Save.
You need also make the feature available for users in user menu.
Open modules manager and filter DJ-Classifieds User Menu
Now open DJ-Classifieds User Menu
And enable this option:
Now, when you set the subscription plans in your menu item it’s available for your users for purchase. The list of available plans displays all the options that come with it in a nice compact way:
Users can now Subscription plan regular way using one of the available payment plugins (including points).
Once the purchase is finished user can use the subscription plan and use it for future adverts.
As you have earlier enabled Subscription plans in User Menu it’s now visible when the user is logged in:
Once clicked user can see how many adverts left in his subscription plans and all the details of the plan.
User can also start adding the ads right from this view clicking on the “New Advert” button below.
In most scenarios, after plan expiration you may want to unsubsribe a user from the user group to which he was assigned after purchasing the plan. You can achieve that by configuring a cron job on your hosting:
This is how Subscription Plans App for DJ-Classifieds works.
Check available App Bundles
You can also get DJ-Classifieds + All Apps for $140!
If you have any questions related to the functionalities described here, let us know in the comments!