It's easy to add a new custom field to your category in DJ-Classifieds.
Just follow this simple tutorial to get it working.
- First, navigate to the DJ-Classifieds component and open the "Extra fields" icon
- next, click the "new" icon in the top right area to start adding the new extra field
- in the "Field" view start adding your extra field, you can choose the name and label, type of the extra field (input box, text area, select list, radio, checkbox, link, date, date from-to), fill the values and set additional settings (in search, published, required)
- now navigate to the "categories" tab and open the category you want to add the extra field to
- click "Manage custom fields."
- find your new extra field and select it, then click "Save."
- now when submitting a new advert to the category, you specified you'll see the new extra field will be ready to be filled.
Remember that you need to repeat the procedure (points 4-7) for every category you want this field to appear.
Notice: You can also assign the field to the category once the field is saved. You'll find this setting in custom field settings.