DJ-Classifieds keeps the original images/pictures when you upload them so if in future you want to change template of your website or just alter dimensions of the images in adverts, categories or profiles to better fit you can always do this following this tutorial. (Video tutorial available)
When you or user on your website uploads the image (or images) it's being saved in original size and additionally the engine of DJ-Classifieds creates the versions of the image with sizes that are set in options (Components -> DJ-Classifieds -> Options -> Images tab).
If you later want to change images sizes you first need to change settings (dimensions) of the images in options (Components -> DJ-Classifieds -> Options -> Images tab) and later navigate to where you want the images dimensions to be processed and resized.
Available options are:
- Image quality - compression value. The higher compression the lower size of the image and worse quality
- Store original images - need to be set to "Yes" if you want to resize the images later. This feature keeps original images for later changes of quality, dimensions and cropping
- Generate label from name - Automaticaly generates label from the filename
- Resize method - choose method of resize, you can choose "Crop & Resize" or "Resize"
- Cropping area (horizontal) - Select which part of original image should be cropped. Option available only when 'Resize & Crop' setting is selected
- Cropping area (vertical) - Select which part of original image should be cropped. Option available only when 'Resize & Crop' setting is selected
- Small image width/height - dimensions of the image used for tables view and modules
- Blog image width/height - images in blog view
- Popup image width/height - dimensions of the lightbox/popup images
- Profile avatar width/height - dimensions of the profile image/picture
- Profile small avatar width/height - small profile image/picture dimensions
- Blank images path - path for default/blank image - learn more
If you want to change dimensions of the adverts' images you need to navigate to "Items" then select the adverts you want to change the images dimensions and click "Recreate Images"
After a while all images will be recreated, resized and saved with new dimensions.