The 4.1 beta version of DJ-MegaMenu is here and we can't wait to hear your feedback!
The latest beta release brings new features for menu customization, giving you better possibilities to customize the look and feel of the menus. Module parameters were updated and we have improved a number of options for a better menu setup.
Get the latest 4.1beta for tests
- Download the free version: DJ-MegaMenu Free Beta 4.1
- Download the Pro version (available for active subscribers): DJ-MegaMenu Beta version
Check what's new in DJ-MegaMenu 4.1
New 'Clean' theme (available in Free and Pro versions)
There's a new "clean" theme available. A great starting point to use the color customizer or creating a new custom theme.
That's how it looks like:
Color modifications in all themes (available in Pro version)
Users can customize the colors of each theme available in the "Mega Menu Options" tab. So far, this has only been possible for one theme.
New option to overlay body of the website on menu items hover (available in Free and Pro versions)
We've added the new option. You can enable it to add the overlay to the BODY when hovering menu items.
New option to close submenu events (click or hover) (available in Free and Pro versions)
Choosing submenu opening event was available in DJ-MegaMenu for a while now, and now it is possible to choose also the close event to be Mouse leave or Click.
You will find this new feature right below the "Open event" settings in MegaMenu options.
There are also several fixes in this update:
- Improved Joomla 4 beta compatibility
- Improvements related to WCAG
- Fixed items floating for vertical orientation
- Fixed the problem when clicking on the link with hash not scroll to the section on page
- Improved CSS validation
We need to remind you that the DJ-MegaMenu extension is available in two versions - premium and light.
The Light version does not require some premium features, but you can download it for free and also easily upgrade to the Mega Menu Pro version if you need it.
We have tested the release, however, due to the changes to the theme engine (color modifications on all themes) we'd like to ask you to check this version first.
You can also let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
Maybe we should add something more to the stable release? Do you miss any features?
Want to know more?
- You will find the full list of changes in the changelog for version 4.1 Beta.
- If your subscription expired, you could renew your subscription with a 25% discount.
- Check how you can update DJ-MegaMenu.
- Visit the DJ-MegaMenu product page to see all the features of our Joomla Menu extension.