We're excited to share an updated, stable version of the DJ-Canonical plugin. This is another free plugin we share with the community that addresses SEO improvements for Joomla! websites.
Today we release the updated version with new features.
But first, if you're not familiar with DJ-Canonical you can check the blog post for the beta release where the initial idea was presented:
DJ-Canonical (beta) - the new free plugin.
You're also welcomed to read the documentation for DJ-Canonical that explains all the aspects of this free plugin:
How to use DJ-Canonical.
What are the new features in DJ-Canonical?
- Now it is possible to cut URLs parameters from the canonical link tag,
- You can also exclude components. The plugin will not operate in those excluded components.
More information on DJ-Canonical
Is there any feature missing? Please test and let us know in the comments.
- Download DJ-Canonical for Free
- You will find the full list of changes in the changelog
- Check how you can update DJ-Canonical
- Check how to use DJ-Canonical
Related free Joomla extensions
Display system messages from Joomla! core and 3rd party extensions in a nicer, modern way in popups instead of inline messages.J3
Free Joomla! plugin that will convert your .png and .jpg images into modern .webp format.J3
This is a simple, responsive, free Joomla contact form module purposed for those who don't want the complex form builder. It offers a popup feature.J3
The free version of the popular Joomla Mega Menu extension. The accessible menu system allows setting each menu item on your website as you want.J3J4WCAG