DJ LikeBox is a simple Joomla module purposed for displaying a Facebook Fan Box, Facebook events, Facebook Messenger on the website.
You do not have to look for the Facebook API key, but enter the URL address of your Facebook Fan Page and configure the module settings.
This widget can be displayed in a Joomla module position or a single Joomla article and used for entirely different purposes in different website areas!
Free Facebook Page widget for Joomla - DJ-Likebox
Adding the Facebook feed widget on your Joomla site can drastically improve a number of fans you get to your FB page and get more likes and followers.
Choose the best place (module position or inside the article), place the like box module there and watch new fans following your Facebook page.
The new version of DJ-Likebox (free module for Facebook Feed on your Joomla website) was rewritten to meet the latest standards Facebook introduced (new API), we have also added some new features that will let you customize the Facebook Feed widget easily.
Thanks to the new feature where you can choose what tabs to display (timeline, messages, events) you can create a number of modules for one or more purposes.
For example, you can use DJ-Likebox to display only the Messages tab and this way connect with your users using Facebook Messenger or display all of them to let users choose what they want to do with the widget.
There are all features you will find in latest Facebook API configurable in the module. Let’s see how it looks in the backend when you edit the module:
- Facebook page URL - Provide your FB Page URL to display the feed
- Include FB SDK - usually, you need to set it to “Yes” and the module will use the SDK from Facebook
- Width - provide the width of the Facebook feed widget
- Height - provide the height of the Facebook feed widget
- Tabs - select what you want to be displayed in the Facebook widget
- Hide Cover Photo - decide if you want to show or hide the Cover image of your Facebook page
- Show Friend’s Faces - enable or disable displaying of friends’ faces in the widget
- Hide custom call to action button - hide or show the CTA button if set on your Facebook Page
- Use small header - enable to display the smaller header of the Facebook page in the widget
- Adapt to module container width - responsive settings, set to “Yes” for module to try to fit the widget to fit the container it is set in
DJ LikeBox offers Tabs feature. Currently, you can choose between three Facebook tabs:
- Timeline - displays the tab with news feed on your Facebook page
- Events - presents the Facebook events published on your page
- Messages - let the visitors contact you via Facebook Messenger
You can choose using one tab or combine them all. They can be used as the FaceBook widget where website’s users will be able to switch between tabs
You can combine them all or choose only one. They can be set as the Facebook widget where users can switch between tabs or select one or two features.
It means that you can display the FaceBook messenger (let your users easily contact you using this medium) tab only or along with Facebook Events.
All three tabs enabled: