The stable release of DJ-Classifieds 3.4 was just released. This is a major update so we suggest everyone to update to the latest version.
In this article I’ll show you what was changed and added.
1. Unlimited durations
Now you can set unlimited duration for adverts. This way they’ll never expire. See how you can set unlimited durations in DJ-Classifieds.
We’ve added another geolocation feature to Search module. See how geolocation is used with DJ-Classifieds search module.
3. Copy of Ask Seller form sent to admin
4. Statistics module
5. Save a copy of advert
Now you can use Save as Copy function when editing advert in backend
6. Custom units for “Buy now"
If you use "Buy now" functionality you can define unlimited types of units of items to sell like pieces, sets, pairs etc
7. Displaying rules for mobile and tablets in table view
See how you can set rules of displaying DJ-Classifieds on mobile devices
8. Default user's avatar
If user's avatar source is DJ-Classifieds component and user didn't set the avatar, deafult picture will be displayed. If you want to replace the image you'll find it in directory:
9. User points page went fully responsive
User points view got better responsive behaviour.
10. Path for default placeholders
11. Maps module - set default country for places API
Learn how you can set deafult country that you want to search in.
12. Option to show adverts number on DJ-Classifieds regions module
13. Selecting parent region in DJ-Classifieds regions module
14. Possibility of disabling category description
15. Sorting categories in backend
16. Displaying all categories in module
You can display all categories expanded in DJ-Classifieds Menu module.
17. Information about user points
There's information about possibility of using points to pay for posting ad. You can change the text of this note in language file.
18. Tooltips on smart table view
Now you can display tooltips in smart table view.
19. New “Clean” theme
Now you can find new theme in themes list in options. It's still in the developement so let us know if you like it.
Read the changelog of the stable version
and previous post about:
Tell us in comments if you like this update!