Unscrupulous people and scams can hit you anywhere. We want to protect our users and help them take care of their security, so we have collected the most relevant information and tips on what to look out.
The best way to avoid fraud is to contact the seller or the buyer directly, to see the item and pay for it or collect money.
Also be careful when buying expensive items such as cell phones, laptops, TVs, airline or event tickets. Never share your personal or bank details (such as your credit card number) with other people online.
Don’t trust the unique, amazing deals and the large sums of money offered for helping with any task. Be careful when paying online - do it safely - do not use the instant cash transfer services to pay for your purchase.
We've prepared a sample content with some valuable safety tips, which you can use inserting in a custom HTML module and publish it on selected subpages:
Some Important Safety Tips
- Always inspect items before paying
- Beware of underpriced offers.
- Avoid to wire money online or advance payments.
- Pay for shipping only if you know the seller
- Be careful when buying high-value items.
- Never share your financial information to make or accept a purchase.
- Beware of unusual/suspicious requests