We have updated 6 free Joomla modules, improving them with several useful features starting from important accessibility adjustments to adding new settings options that you will find helpful for sure. Let's check modifications.
Updated Joomla modules
JM Simple Tabs - extremely simple tabs for Joomla
Keyboard navigation is improved according to WCAG rules. WAI-ARIA Authoring Practices recommendations are applied for tabs with automatic activation.
JM Additional Features - simple way to add icons with text for Joomla
- Added textarea to display content below icons. This new filed allows you to add text below the icons set.
- Fixed bug related to links duplicate while linking icons is set on
JM Testimonials - simple testimonials carousel for Joomla
- Improved keyboard navigation according to WCAG rules. WAI-ARIA Authoring Practices recommendations are applied for carousel with slide picker controls.
- Comment field is not required any more, the module displays items if any of the fields were set up.
- Minor fixes and improvements in CSS styles to correct display indicators on some bootstrap versions
JM Image Carousel - simple image carousel with linking option for Joomla
Improved keyboard navigation according to WCAG rules. WAI-ARIA Authoring Practices recommendations are applied for carousel with slide picker controls.
JM Counter - simple way to show numbers with icons for Joomla
Added options to detailed format numbers (decimal places and decimal separator).
Format numbers and decimal separators are the global options that can be applied for all items.
Decimal options can be used if you want to set a different number appearance for each item. This option is not related to the Format number global option.
JM Intro Articles - displays articles with thumbnails
Fixed possible issues related to the thumbnail generation process.
The content of the blog post comes from the Joomla-Monster website: Free Joomla 3 modules updated - check improvements
Below you can find a list of the new modules.
- When clicking on the blue button, you will be redirected to the Joomla-Monster website where you can learn more about the functionalities.
- Clicking the "download" link will download the installation package.
- Download and install the modules like any other Joomla extension.
- You can find the demo of the modules here: Free Joomla! Modules Demo
Free Joomla modules
JM Team Profiles
Simple, free, accessible Joomla module for team member profiles. Display the unlimited number of profiles with the worker name and the profession.J3WCAG
JM Simple Image Slider
The simple, free, accessible image slider for Joomla. Display images, titles, description, and buttons with font awesome icons.J3WCAG
JM Social Icons
Free, accessible social icons Joomla module. Use an unlimited number of icons, with font awesome or glyphicon, pick the chosen color.J3WCAG
JM Simple Tabs
The simple, free, accessible Joomla module. Tabs can be oriented horizontally or vertically with text, responsive embed video or images.J3WCAG
Free, accessible testimonials Joomla module. Display testimonials and its author. You can use indicators or autoplay.J3WCAG
JM Best Features
The simple, accessible, free Joomla module displaying products features. Each item can use font awesome icon of glyphicon.J3WCAG
JM Pricing Tables
Free, accessible pricing tables Joomla module. Include the plan title, price, currency, period, description, and the button.J3WCAG
JM Image Carousel
Free, accessible 360 image carousel Joomla module. Display images in 3 different styles with next/prev buttons or bullets indicators.J3WCAG
The simple, free, accessible Joomla module displaying a counter. Items are unlimited, you can display the item title, unit, counting value and speed.J3WCAG
JM Intro Articles
Simple, free, accessible Joomla module displaying article. Use intro image from the article, carousel navigation or display items in columns.J3WCAG
JM Additional Features
The simple, free, accessible Joomla module for displaying product features. Use font awesome icon of glyphicon with title linked to any page.J3WCAG