Migration of the licenses system
Due to a change of the DJ-Extensions website system, we are migrating the license keys for all already generated subscriptions as well as fine-tuning the new licenses mechanism. It is a complex process that can take us some time, and until it is fully ready minor issues may emerge here and there.
To shed some more light on how licensing currently works, we've put together these bullet points below:
- Entering a new license key (purchased after the 15th of December 2021) in our extensions requires the latest extension version. If you have the older component version installed, you need to update it manually.
- All latest files within the purchased license are available for download in the Download section.
- The older license keys (purchased before or on the 15th of December 2021) have been migrated to the new system and support older extensions versions, too.
- You can find the license key for your extension in "MyAccount" -> "License keys". -> "Main ID"
- Still, the extensions themselves will continue to work without any restrictions.
We will keep you updated on what is happening on the site and inform you as soon as the license system is fully ready.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience. The changes made were necessary, and we hope that even though this has happened so suddenly, all users will finally be happy. Please note that we have introduced all these changes to improve the site performance and make life easier for all our users.