The Joomla events & calendar extension 1.3 update brings the Joomla tags support.
Joomla tags support
That new feature results in the possibility of switching the Tags type between DJ-Events and Joomla in the DJ-Events "global settings" at the component's backend.
The user can choose whether to use DJ-Events own tags solution or core Joomla! tags.
Using Joomla tags gives you better control than working with DJ-Events tags. When creating a single event in DJ-Events, you can only define tags for a given event while Joomla! tags feature allows for better management of them (deletion, editing, etc.)
Choosing the "DJ-Events," the component will use tags defined for DJ-Events extension. In the second case, after selecting "Joomla!" (and saving the settings), in the DJ-Events control panel, will appear the "Migrate tags" button.
Use the "Migrate tags" button, and DJ-Events tags will be migrated to Joomla! Tags. The result will be the use of tags defined for Joomla! as well as those migrated there.
Want to know more?
- You will find the full list of changes in the changelog for 1.3 version.
- Check how you can update DJ-Events
- Check the DJ-Events documentation section
- Check the DJ-Events FAQ section
- Visit DJ-Events product page to discover all the available component features.
- See how to create events site with DJ-Events
Joomla extension for galleries, slideshows, sliders. Create beautiful photo and video galleries and place them anywhere at your website.J3J4WCAG