Meet our latest new free extension - DJ-Notifications. With this plugin, you can display system messages from Joomla! core and 3rd party extensions in a nicer, modern way in popups instead of inline messages.
What is DJ-Notifications, and how can it improve your website's UX?
Core Joomla! system messages display in the component view and may vary depending on the component, website layout and way the extensions work and may lead to inconsistencies.
DJ-Notifications catches system messages from core Joomla! and 3rd party extensions and display them in clear pop-ups that are always in the same place.
The regular system messages look like this (system notifications displayed inline):
You can also customize a variety of aspects of the notifications:
- choose one of the eight positions to display the notifications (top right, top left, top centre, top full width, bottom right, bottom left, bottom centre, full bottom width)
- disable/enable closing icon
- disable/enable progress bar (that counts until the notification ends)
- set the animations for showing and hiding effects
- set the timeout for display
- prevent duplicates
Using DJ-Notifications is easy. All you need to do is install and enable the plugin, and it will automatically display the system messages and form validation notices in pop-ups.
- DJ-Notifications product page
- Download DJ-Notifications
- DJ-Notifications Demo
- How and where DJ-Notifications work?
- DJ-Notifications Documentation
- DJ-Notifications Community and development ideas
Credits: DJ-Notifications uses Toastr script as a base.